Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in GLOBAL Services & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Project Specialist
Company Name : GLOBAL Services
Company Location : Kansas City, MO 64114
Job Position : Assistant Project Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Missouri
Job Description :
Kansas City, MO
Type of Employment
They are a family of companies with an unmatched team of 7,600 engineers, construction professionals, architects, technologists, and scientists. Their singular mission since 1898 has been to make their clients successful. When they plan, design, permit, construct and manage projects worldwide, they do it like they own it.
The Company delivers projects with an integrated construction and design mindset because everything is connected — design, procurement, sequencing the construction site. They leverage their knowledge, technology, and commitment of ownership to deliver safe, innovative, and quality projects. They are designed to build. They are owned by active employees, creating a level of motivation that keeps the company on top
They care about essential infrastructure — the people who build it and the people who use it. For the next day’s problem or the next decade’s vision, they work harder and smarter to design, build and deliver.
They are a 100% employee-owned company. They tackle every technical challenge, every complex detail, with the intent and attention of an owner. It is what brings our clients back, project after project.
Sustainability is deeply embedded within their firm. It boosts innovation, drives strategy, and informs decisions as they design, engineer, and build extraordinary projects around the world. They invest in the communities where they live and work, they support a healthier planet, and they reaffirm their commitment to each other as employee-owners.
The Assistant Project Specialist assists with the project, financial health, and project scheduling systems for engineering related projects. This position coordinates with internal project management to provide solutions in the execution of project needs within the budget and schedule.
- Assist with the set-up of projects in applicable cost management system.
- Assist with analyzing and monitoring project health in the internal cost management system and assist in compiling report findings.
- Assist with project scheduling activities and deliverables.
- Assist with the maintenance of the budget tracking system and reporting project status.
- Assist with processing project change orders.
- Assist with entering changes to the cost reports.
- Assist with monthly project analysis reports.
- Assist with entering project scheduling information.
- Assist with quality assurance on data and information for the project financial deliverables.
- Assist with Work Breakdown Structure for tracking the breakdown of purchase orders and subcontracts.
- Assist with organizing and maintaining project files and client deliverables and project communications.
- Assist with data entry on project
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related degree required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels within an organization
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00 – $42.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kansas City, MO 64114: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in