Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Alliance Business Services & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Project Manager
Company Name : Alliance Business Services
Company Location : Silver Spring, MD 20903
Job Position : Assistant Project Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Maryland
Job Description :
The Assistant Project Manager will assist and act in the stead of the Project Manager. These tasks generally consist of; coordinating, directing and overseeing the daily operations of work to be performed within the frame of the contract. The Assist Project Manager will also act as a liaison between the Customer, Prime Contractor, and Alliance, Inc. They will oversee that the contract agreement is being upheld, along with the efforts of Supervisory staff and participates in handling employee issues and concerns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Work independently to determine and implement methods and procedures for improving the efficiency of the contract.
- Interpret contract specifications and applicable regulations, and then apply them to the work site.
- Manage and train a staff of supervisors and custodians, to ensure those contract obligations are met.
- Interview, hire, train, counsel, schedule, assign tasks, observe and analyze job performance and work-related behaviors according to specific staffing goals and requirements.
- Be accountable for product by conducting weekly inventories, ordering, accounts receivable and safe storage.
- Keep current and familiar with the use of machinery, equipment and chemicals used in the custodial field.
- Regularly examine chemical cleaning materials/products for poison/toxic and/or volatile concerns and making sure safety procedures are known and implemented.
- Ensure total quality assurance and management of all contracted square footage, needing service, through regular inspections.
- Log, calculate, adjust and report hours either worked or requested as leave time for payroll.
- Make sure reasonable accommodations are made to ensure individuals hired with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions of their job.
- Ensure that periodic cleaning is completed and the GSA form 64 is properly place in the file as directed by the Project Manager.
- Issue all GSA form 1181a to team and ensure the completion of procedures are followed, providing copies to the Prime Contractor Management team.
Candidate should be knowledgeable in the following:
- To include the professional cleaning of all types of offices, conference rooms, restrooms, lobbies, classrooms, corridors, shop areas, loading docks, elevators and other contract specified areas of the like.
- The proper use of equipment (scrubber, buffer, extractor, vacuum cleaner, etc.).
- What precautions and cleaning techniques (shampooing, stripping, scraping, soaking, gum/stain/scuff mark, removal, rinsing, etc.) are needed for various types of floors found at the job site (carpet, vinyl, parquet, terracotta, ceramic, concrete, etc.).
- Methods and products used to protect clean flooring (sealer, coats of wax, varnishing, scotch guard, etc.).
- Litter and trash removal procedures.
- Proper bag replacement.
Equipment maintenance and repair:
- Review use and upkeep of equipment used in the custodial profession.
- Schedule preventative maintenance and repairs (replacing vacuum cleaner belts, etc.). Performs minor repairs of equipment when necessary.
- Ensure that supervisors and custodians are kept apprised of contractual changes.
- Provide and/or ensure individual’s rights are protected and that standards and regulations related to safety and health are maintained.
- Maintain ethical and competent consumer relationships and delivery of services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must have 10 years’ experience in janitorial services. 5 years’ experience as a supervisor or manager relating to the essential duties listed above and the requirements below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Good knowledge of the methods, equipment and materials needed to keep buildings clean and orderly.
Directly supervises employees assigned to the Contract. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, creating schedules and employee assignments and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
BA or Five years related Management experience. Must be proficient using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel programs.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret, technical procedures and government regulations. As well as the ability to write reports and to effectively communicate information and respond to questions from all parties involved with the contract.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
The ability to keep accurate records, ability to train and assign tasks and inspect the work of supervisors and custodians.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must have valid Maryland driver’s license with good driving record. Trained in Universal Precautions and Safety.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to have the required dexterity to accomplish tasks associated with this contract. This includes but is not limited to standing for long periods, walking long distances and physically capable of handle all equipment and supplies. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include both close and distance vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT – The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $41,326.34 – $96,456.23 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Silver Spring, MD 20993: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have experience in the Custodial field?
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in