Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Critical Process Filtration, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Office Manager
Company Name : Critical Process Filtration, Inc.
Company Location : Nashua, NH 03060
Job Position : Assistant Office Manager
Job Category : Jobs in New Hampshire
Job Description :
Work for a company that makes a difference.
We are growing! Critical Process Filtration is hiring for an Assistant Office Manager in Nashua, NH!
Hiring all levels of experience! On the job paid orientation and training!
About Critical Process Filtration (CPF)
Critical Process Filtration is a family owned and privately held company with a global and regional reach but a family feel. For over 20 years, CPF has been designing filtration products, and our own machinery, with the goal of becoming the number one manufacturer of process filters. We supply high-quality filters for companies in diverse industries from bio-pharmaceutical to wine and beer, juices to auto airbags. CPF is an ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facility located in Nashua, New Hampshire and is where we assemble and package all of our products in a clean-room environment. We are looking for hard-working individuals to join our manufacturing team as we continue to expand our business.
·* Holidays- *9 Paid annually
· Paid vacation– (up to 5 weeks) –Start accruing first day
· 401(k)– Eligible 1st of the month after 90 days with a portion matched by the company
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance– Eligible on 1st of the month following date of hire
·* Life Insurance- *Company-paid
· Long Term Disability- Company -paid
· Competitive compensation – with additional levels of pay offered immediately to well qualified candidates based on your skills and experience.
We are looking for an Assistant Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
What you will be accomplishing in our team environment:
- Manages and organizes office operations and procedures including but not limited to bookkeeping, payroll, information management, filing systems, supplies, staffing.
- Maintains office equipment; negotiates and monitors purchase and lease contracts.
- Learn aspects of all office functions including Purchasing, Order Entry, Finance, and Customer Service processes.
- Take an active role in Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable.
- Assist with entering orders as needed.
- Ensure systems are being followed properly and identify improvements to help employees work more efficiently.
- Develops and manages central filing system including archives and vendor files.
- Manages office security system and phone system.
- Trains, supervises, motivates, and develops office staff; manages schedules and workflow.
- Assigns duties and monitors quality of work; assures staff conforms to organizational policies and procedures and government regulations.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of subordinates; actively works to promote and recognize performance.
- Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Assist Customer Service with projects such as price sheet updates, price increase notifications and Customer Appreciation.
- Maintain the Non-Disclosure agreements, Certificate of Insurance and Insurance Binder.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent, two to four years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic competence in duties and tasks of supervised employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Products.
Come join us today and make a difference! Please click Apply or email your resume to: employment @criticalprocess.com
Critical Process Filtration is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Supervisor: 3 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in