Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Join Parachute & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Manager
Company Name : Join Parachute
Company Location : Enid, OK 73703
Job Position : Assistant Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
Who Are We?
Powered by technology and compassionate design, Parachute has reimagined the plasma donation experience into one that is easier and friendlier. Using a simple app, our members can book donations and track earnings from the palm of their hand. In using a tech-forward approach, we’re able to offer each member a highly personable and best-in-class experience that’s consistent at each and every visit.
Our vision is to introduce an elevated plasma donation experience grounded in convenience to markets with smaller populations. This model allows us to positively impact the industry supply chain and help patients gain access to the medication they need.
Come join us as we help the world gain access to more plasma – one donation at a time.
What You’ll Do
The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Center Director on the daily operations of the Donor Center including financial, administrative, regulatory, quality control, personnel and facilities management, while ensuring compliance with all applicable policies and regulations. This role is intrinsically linked to Parachute’s donor-centric mission and you will have an opportunity to be a part of an agile, passionate, and fast-growing team.
- Support the Center Director with strategy and planning to ensure center operations, donor flow, and donor retention goals are achieved.
- Maintain all supply, equipment, and product inventories.
- Monitor and evaluate all center operations and develop and implement action plans to improve efficiencies, as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, local, state, and company regulations related to quality of product, employee, and donor safety.
- Maintain all aspects of financial oversight at the center to include: setting annual budget, ensuring center meets monthly financial targets and on-going cash management objectives, financial reporting, and other financial responsibilities.
- Maintain a clean work environment, support center maintenance, and ensure that sufficient operating supplies and equipment are readily available.
- Partner with corporate facilities to ensure center compliance at all times.
- Partner with Center Director to lead overall center quality compliance and engage in all formal regulatory audits with the Center Quality Director.
- Follow all Safety and OSHA policies and procedures and ensure that all employees comply with such policies.
- Complete other duties assigned from time to time by the Center Director or Management.
- In the absence of the Center Director, the Assistant Manager is ultimately responsible for all center operations, including production, quality control, finance, and human resources.
- Assist with leading and managing the Donor Center personnel.
- Support Center Director on all personnel functions including recruitment, training, development, assignment, disciplinary action, and termination.
- Develop employee talent, through regular meetings, goal check-ins, and development plans.
- Ensure all employees are accurately trained in technical areas.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly team meetings to ensure deadlines and goals are met.
Who Are You?
- A natural leader with character and integrity.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, warm, positive, and personable.
- Able to multitask, set priorities, and work under tight deadlines.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented. Able to establish and maintain record keeping systems for files, equipment, and supplies.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. Ability to express ideas and give direction clearly and swiftly.
- Technically proficient.
- Comfortable dealing with a degree of ambiguity and proposing pragmatic solutions to problems.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Able to diffuse potentially tense situations thoughtfully and diplomatically.
- Excellent leadership skills. Experience managing a team of direct reports and the ability to effectively delegate, train, and provide constructive feedback is preferred.
- An ability to put customers at ease and foster Parachute’s friendly, supportive, and “member-centric” approach. While you will not necessarily be the first point of contact for donors, there may be situations where you will need to interact with and assist donors. Ensuring that all donors have a positive experience from start to finish is essential.
- A bachelor’s degree in Biological Science, Business Administration, Nursing, Finance, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in plasma or whole blood or equivalent experience in a clinical or general business setting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Ability to travel by plane and/or car on occasion
- Physical: Able to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, pull, and lift a minimum of 50 lbs. Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Auditory and visual acuity.
- Required to enter an environment (with suitable cold environment outerwear) with a temperature of -40°C for short periods of time.
- Ability to work day and evening hours, weekends, holidays and extended shifts as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Corsicana, TX 75110: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Plasma / Blood banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leadership: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in