Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Howard Center & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Director – Outreach Crisis Support
Company Name : Howard Center
Company Location : Vermont
Job Position : Assistant Director – Outreach Crisis Support
Job Category : Jobs in Vermont
Job Description :
We value the many contributions of our staff, and we recognize that every person, every job, contributes to the well-being of the children, adults, and families we serve. I hope you will consider joining one of our many teams to make a difference in the lives of so many of our neighbors and community members.”
- Bob Bick, Chief Executive Officer
Assistant Director – Outreach Crisis Support
Assist with program oversight, contract compliance, ensure that all staff have regular, high-quality supervision and training, and develop policies to support the needs of clients, staff, and programs in our system of care. This position oversees several crisis programs including Community Outreach, Street Outreach, Family Crisis Response, and the Vermont State Police embedded mental health specialist response.
- Operational administrative functions and program policy development
- Contract / Grant compliance oversight
- Budget and Outcomes oversight
- Staff recruitment, hiring, training, and performance management
- Provides administrative and clinical supervision
- Provides community-based trainings and maintains partnership liaison relations, particularly with law enforcement, hospital, and state departments
- Ensures adequate staffing coverage and participates in after-hours on-call and supervisory coverage
- Attends agency and community forums and committees
- Master’s degree with Vermont clinical licensure in good standing preferred
- Driver’s license and use of a personal vehicle
- 5 years combination of direct service, supervisory, and management experience in related combination of mental health, substance use, and/or social services field
- A strong understanding of Vermont’s mental health system of care, law enforcement system, and social service resources
- Must have experience working across the lifespan (children, families, and adults)
- Full Time
- Salary starting at $72,238
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with 80% agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families (pro-rated for part time). This Point of Service Plan features no deductible.
- Two Dental options through Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance
- Employer 401(k) contributions
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term insurance
- Medical & Childcare Flexible Spending Account
- Childcare Stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
- Employee referral and sign on bonus is subject to Howard Center policy.
Our Values: Clients are at the heart of our decision making. We are committed to individual and collective well-being and success. We are responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us. We are steadfast in our practice and pursuit of excellence.
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency’s culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit “About Us” to review Howard Center’s EOE policy.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in