Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Aramark Facilities – The Field Museum & they are Hiring Candidates for Aramark Facilities Director-Custodial & Special Events
Company Name : Aramark Facilities – The Field Museum
Company Location : Chicago, IL 60605
Job Position : Aramark Facilities Director-Custodial & Special Events
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Job Title: Facilities Operations Director – Custodial & Special Events
The Facilities Operations Director – Custodial & Special Events is responsible for ensuring the quality of Aramark’s products and services meet or exceed customer expectations. This opportunity will focus on developing team members, identifying ways to increase the quality of customer service, and implementing best practices across all levels. The Facilities Operations Director will lead custodial the custodial operations and special events team, as well as manage, train and direct the custodial and special events team members.
Job Responsibilities * * Coordinates custodial/housekeeping and special events support operations
- Maintains communication with and responds to the requests of curators, department managers and directors, and other client partners
- Tours and inspects the facility to ensure total quality management requirements in custodial/housekeeping and special event support operations are being met
- Reviews job orders and specifications to understand the material and labor required to complete the project and coordinates the activities of custodial and special events employees to efficiently utilize staff, materials and equipment
- Maintains compliance with Aramark’s and client’s standards of operation, Aramark’s Business Conduct Policy, and all federal, state and local regulations. Maintains all records and reports as required by regulations and codes
- Understands departmental expenses such as supply need and labor costs to maintain budget conditions
- Conduct all required new hire paperwork and maintain employee files for employees on-site
- Coordinate payroll functions and check distribution.
- Assist leadership on special projects
- Develops and maintains client relationships to grow base business and improve retention of account base.
- Accountable for business reviews and key interactions with key clients within the local market.
- Reviews and analyzes business performance using plan data and recommends decisions/approaches to address key operational opportunities and levers, including route sales growth optimization, pricing actions, product inventory, waste reduction, and labor costs, which would positively impact the business.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, and counseling management staff and front-line personnel to provide ongoing support and development.
- Optimize core processes and positively influence client relationships and business opportunities.
- Owns and fosters effective communication at all levels of the organization.
- Ensures daily operations are maintained as scheduled.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- At least five years’ progressive experience in facilities operations management or a related field
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- High energy level that is communicated to the team and exhibits a proven track record for growing business.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to lead in a diverse environment with a focus on client and guest service
- Candidates must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must maintain friendly, efficient, positive customer service demeanor toward customers, clients and co-workers
- Ability to work well under time constraints
- Requires knowledge of machinery related to custodial operations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chicago, IL 60605: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Facilities Custodial Leadership: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in