Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in EY & they are Hiring Candidates for Application Developer
Company Name : EY
Company Location : Alpharetta, GA 30009
Job Position : Application Developer
Job Category : Jobs in Georgia
Job Description :
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The Project Technical Lead will be a subject matter expert for the end-to-end business process to which their tool(s) supports and have a good understanding of the business problem and/or requirements to be solved by partnering with application architecture, the business sponsor and business team experts to develop a cost effective solution that is fit for purpose.
The Application Engineering Project Technical Lead is a senior level supervisory resource responsible for managing the technical deliverables of a project within the agreed budgets and timelines and ensuring the team utilizes the appropriate methodologies to meet high quality coding standards. Project Technical Leads will work with other leads to develop best practices and take lessons learned into future projects. This role includes the management of technical tasks within the project plan, coordination with the project manager, appropriate resourcing of a project, and ensures the project team follows the processes for quality delivery. The expectation is that the Application Engineering Project Technical Lead is also a hands-on developer who speaks with authority on the architecture and solutioning based upon real life scenarios and skills of code development.
Your key responsibilities
- Development of robust, high performance enterprise software. This also includes about 50% of the time doing direct “hands on” development of software.
- Code reviews of subordinate and peer submissions.
- Create and maintain Application Engineering resource plan with respect to the project.
- Manage Application Engineering staff assigned resources with respect to the project.
- Provide appropriate development cost and resource estimates for all applicable phases of planned project.
- Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices.
- Provide input to technical resource sourcing strategies.
- Research and evaluate alternative technical solutions and propose the most efficient and cost-effective solution
- Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Provide support resources and guidelines to efficiently support the project during the transition to production.
- Monitors and manages adherence to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code reviews to ensure activities are occurring as planned. Identifies potential points of contention for missed activities and notify project leadership of situation and remediation plan.
- Minimizes technical exposure and risk on projects
- Responsible for translating Design and Solution Architecture deliverables into more detailed design and build deliverables.
- Distribute technical information to the project team or to all impacted Team Leads based on the needs of the project.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must
- Proactively anticipate project issues, risks, and threats before they occur; defines the problem; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution.
- Make key decisions based upon input from Team, Group, and/or Global Leads; solid understanding of IT Services principles; firm and business objectives and needs analysis.
- Apply judgment in implementing Application Engineering methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs which may include product design engineering, information security, code maintainability and reliability.
- Utilize strong analytical and problem solving skills needed to manage multiple technical challenges simultaneously per each project assigned.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to lead a global Application Engineering team with respect to your assigned project(s) utilizing both local and remote resources, internal employees and contingent staff – directly mentoring staff working on the project, working with Solution Delivery Managers if issues arise within your project, working with the Team Lead if issues arise with engineering staff and supporting and monitoring your project’s progress towards delivery goals.
- Exercises influence at many levels of the organization up to the Global Lead Level.
- Provides necessary supervision and support to ensure quality, adherence to application engineering methodologies, standards, leading practices, budgets, and timelines are met.
- Lends expertise to internal IT teams and task forces as well as other IT projects/programs.
What we look for
- Serves as a role model by promoting and demonstrating commitment to Application Engineering methodologies, processes, best practices and quality delivery standards for both EY and industry-wide, recommending process improvements when necessary.
- AGILE development methodology experience.
- Experience managing and motivating virtual teams.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to translate technical context to non-technical project team members.
- Experience in Application Design.
- Demonstrated experience in working with application vendors/external resource providers and managing key contacts to deliver value for the money.
What we offer
As part of this role, you’ll work in a highly integrated, global team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please apply to this role only through the ‘Apply’ link (not through the local office). Your application will then be routed to the appropriate recruiting team.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at [email protected]
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in