Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Fidelity Investments & they are Hiring Candidates for ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT Customer Service Sr. Representative
Company Name : Fidelity Investments
Company Location : Albuquerque, NM 87106
Job Position : ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT Customer Service Sr. Representative
Job Category : Jobs in Alaska
Job Description :
The Customer Service Senior Representative role involves reconciling the Operations and Services Groups’ Alternative Investment positions, held in book entry form in a timely manner to mitigate risk and exposure to the organization. The primary responsibility will be the generation and processing of paperwork as well as following up on aging transactions. These activities are performed daily and require adherence to policies, procedures, and regulatory guidelines. Associates are also responsible for the generation of account change and re-registration paperwork and following up on aged items in a timely manner.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- College degree preferred
- Prior experience with the alternative investment product preferred
- Prior reconciliation experience preferred
- Knowledge of alternative investment products and reconciliation process
- Detail oriented, ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Teammate with capability to help maintain a positive work environment
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and processes
- Outstanding quality and efficiency in current role
- Ability to handle and resolve complex problems
- Strong verbal and written interaction skills including ability to explain complex processes
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong PC skills – Word, Excel and Access
- Minimize risk to the organization by resolving discrepancies within 7 days of identifying
- Analyze and research discrepancies with issuers
- Take in reporting information and upload timely
- Process various maintenance requests
- Interact with various fund companies and their transfer agents
- Identify improvement in execution opportunities
- Prioritize and keep control on all discrepancies by age/market value
Operations & Services Group (OSG) provides outstanding customer service to Fidelity’s Institutional Products Group’s businesses through innovation, dedication and commitment to excellence. With eight operating divisions located throughout the country, OSG provides securities execution, clearance, and information management services to retail, institutional, and correspondent clients. OSG performs tens of thousands of over the counter, listed equities, options, bonds, and mutual fund transactions daily.
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in New York City, Westchester County, NY and Jersey City, NJ only:
$49,000 – $61,000 per year
This position is eligible for incentive compensation or an annual bonus opportunity.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “Dynamic Working.”
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in