Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Ideal Image Development Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Aesthetic Consultant (In-Clinic)
Company Name : Ideal Image Development Corporation
Company Location : Lexington, KY 40509
Job Position : Aesthetic Consultant (In-Clinic)
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
Join the Ideal Image National Sales Team as an Aesthetic Consultant and take your career to the next level while helping our clients build confidence in themselves through an array of services and treatments. Earn competitive base pay including an uncapped commissions plan. Total earnings averages $85,000+ annually, with top performers earning between $150,000 – $200,000.
- Serve as a high performing member of the sales team, leading by example through generation of sales leads, hitting or exceeding revenue forecasts and targets, and ensuring client needs are successfully met.
- Coach and mentor new sales counterparts through sales training to ensure sound understanding of Ideal Image products and services and sales closure process.
- Collaborate with team members to complete daily tasks while supporting medical staff and overseeing all front desk interactions to ensure client satisfaction.
- Initiate sales process by conducting and scheduling appointments with warm leads; conduct initial consultation; describe Ideal Image’s treatments and services with an expert knowledge base.
- Close sales by building strong rapport with potential patient; explain product and service capabilities; overcome objections; discuss and prepare financing documents
- Manage the referral-based lead generation process, working with existing patients to identify potential referrals
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and current Ideal Image patients, ensuring a smooth hand-off between consult and treatment.
- Using Salesforce.com, maintain detailed records of completed transactions and patients.
- Manage follow up process by reaching out to potential patients who have expressed an interest in Ideal Image to help educate them on the process, identify where they are in their decision-making process, and/or follow up on patients who may have delayed scheduling a treatment.
- Drive clinic sales to achieve monthly targets based on company metrics by cross promotion of new services/treatments.
- Maintain relationships with all current and previous clients and build strong client rapport.
- Demonstrate ethical sales practices and adhere to all company protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Provide value and educate patients regarding our approach, the procedure, and our processes, including all documentation and financing/payment options available.
- Manage the appropriate follow up with both the in-center clinical team and the patient to ensure a great experience leading up to and through the procedure.
- Maintain and develop a patient pipeline and regularly follow up with prospective patients who did not move forward in their initial consultation
- Candidate must have excellent consultative sales and negotiation skills (2+ years consultative selling experience highly preferred)
- Proven success in a commission and/or quota driven environment
- Strong communication, high attention to detail and rapport building skills
- Self-motivation, drive, initiative, and outgoing and confident sales approach
- Experience using a contact tracking system, Salesforce.com preferred
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making, analytical and follow-up skills.
- Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.)
Why join us at Ideal Image:
- Generous compensation structure including a lucrative and uncapped commission plan
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, and 401k with company match!
- Career growth and advancement
- World Class and company-sponsored training on Ideal Image services
- Employee Free Treatments and Discounts on Products and Services
- Friends and Family Discounts
- Supportive and hardworking team members – we are a #ONETEAM Culture
Vaccination is required for employment unless you qualify for an approved religious, medical or remote exemption. All new hires must be vaccinated prior to first day of employment unless otherwise approved to start remotely while completing vaccination doses.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in