Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Ridgewood Terrace Health and Rehabilitation & they are Hiring Candidates for ADMINISTRATIVE NURSE- DON
Company Name : Ridgewood Terrace Health and Rehabilitation
Company Location : Madisonville, KY 42431
Job Position : ADMINISTRATIVE NURSE- DON
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
· Be a Registered Nurse with current licensure in the State of Commonwealth of Kentucky.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Prior experience working with the elderly.
· Previous experience in staff education – in-service helpful, but not required.
· Knowledge of education principles.
· Minimum of three years experience in supervision or administration preferred; experience in gerontology and/or rehabilitation nursing desirable.
· MDS knowledge desired.
· Computer knowledge required.
· Creativity, flexibility, and organizational skills are required.
· Must be a self-directed individual with the ability to make independent judgments and problem solve.
· Ability to maintain positive working relationships with all individual and groups at all levels of the organization.
· Must be free of committing any felony or misdemeanor if the act falls in the area of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of funds.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
Responsible for all nursing issues, including, but not limited to:
· nursing budget
· nurse staffing and training
· nurse continuing education
· care planning
· interaction with rehab/social services/activities
· quality monitoring
· infection control and other resident care tracking and outcomes
· evaluation of the overall nursing program
· works closely with the Medical Records Coordinator to correlate information, tracking and trending
· reports to QAPI findings and devises Action Plans for any needed corrections
· Completes daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly audits per facility protocol and gives copies of completed audits to all necessary disciplines involved in the audit process including the Administrator, Director of Nursing, and Unit Managers for any corrections needed. Reports findings to the Corporate office.
· Makes recommendations and request changes in audit procedures, frequency and types of audits needed.
· Completes QA audit on all admissions and gives audits to the DON and other disciplines for any corrections.
· Audits Medication and Treatment Records for accuracy and completion.
· Audits Medication and Treatment Carts for required medications and supplies.
· Audits CNA flow sheets for completion
· Audits meal consumption sheets for completion.
· Makes and documents daily infection control rounds in facility.
· Attends the Nutrition at Risk Committee meetings and tracks and trends weight changes and interventions.
· Attends the Quality Assurance Committee meetings and reports status of audits, infection control, and makes recommendations.
· Attends the Safety Committee meetings and reports any safety concerns identified from the QA process.
· Involved with correction of any State and Federal survey deficiencies.
· Reports any patient care, documentation or survey concerns to the DON and/or Administrator immediately.
· Reports to the Administrator.
In conjunction with the Administrator and Social Services Director, coordinates investigations of abuse, neglect and misappropriation relevant to residents
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- 12 hour shift
- On call
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in