Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Howard Center & they are Hiring Candidates for Administrative Coordinator
Company Name : Howard Center
Company Location : Vermont
Job Position : Administrative Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Vermont
Job Description :
“We value the many contributions of our staff, and we recognize that every person, every job, contributes to the well-being of the children, adults, and families we serve. I hope you will consider joining one of our many teams to make a difference in the lives of so many of our neighbors and community members.”
- Bob Bick, Chief Executive Officer
Provide administrative, operational, and technical support to multiple programs in order to maintain effective and efficient operations. Work in a fast-paced office providing medical/outpatient services for substance use. Qualified applicants will have strong computer skills, time management skills and attention to detail. Consider this position if you have previous experience working in an outpatient office and electronic health record experience.
- Provides day-to-day coordination of operations; communicating with programs and business units as needed to ensure that programs and/or sites operate safely, efficiently and effectively.
- Ensures program or business unit operations comply with organizational policies and procedures.
- Maintains departmental records and an accessible knowledge base of program or site-specific documented policy and procedures. Performs data entry, manages databases, and generates reports as required.
- Supports use of office, electronic health record, and other technology used by program staff by assisting with new client registrations, audits, AV support, basic troubleshooting, and staff training.
- Supports clients by providing customer service, interpreter access, patient financial services (e.g. financial registrations, insurance assistance and prior authorizations), assistance with new client intake workflows and program orientations, support for lab services, reminder calls, and distribution of funds and other property to clients as necessary within programs.
- Provides support for meetings, trainings, and events and related technical and logistics coordination and participates in or contributes to special projects as assigned.
- Provides or oversees office supports as needed in programs or work sites. Office supports include general clerical duties such as reception coverage; supply ordering, mail and copy center support. Supports financial operations by processing and documenting of payments for goods and services. Examples of financial supports include contract workflows, invoicing, check requests, and purchase order processing.
- Two years of administrative experience
- Expertise in Microsoft suite
- Ability to work collaboratively with team-members while also having the ability to be productive in a self-directed manner
- Full time, 37.5
- Starting at $24.43 an hour
We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with 80% agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families (pro-rated for part time). This Point of Service Plan features no deductible.
- Two Dental options through Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance
- Employer 401(k) contributions
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term insurance
- Medical & Childcare Flexible Spending Account
- Childcare Stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
- Employee referral and sign on bonus is subject to Howard Center policy
Our Values: Clients are at the heart of our decision making. We are committed to individual and collective well-being and success. We are responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us. We are steadfast in our practice and pursuit of excellence.
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency’s culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit “About Us” to review Howard Center’s EOE policy.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in