Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Idaho National Laboratory & they are Hiring Candidates for Administrative Assistant
Company Name : Idaho National Laboratory
Company Location : Idaho Falls, ID
Job Position : Administrative Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
Does a career focused on changing the world’s energy future intrigue you? If so, we might have just the opportunity you’re looking for!
Idaho National Laboratory’s (INL) Site Maintenance group is seeking forward-thinking professionals interested in exploring a career as an Administrative Assistant! This team works an on-site 4×10 schedule located at our Central Facilities Area with every Friday off.
- Serve as the Administrative Assistant to the Central Facility Area (CFA) Site Maintenance & Site Operations.
- Serve as backup to the Site Utilities and Facility Operations (SUFO) Division Director’s Administrative Assistant.
- Work with craft personnel, SUFO support personnel, and management.
- Provide occasional support to SUFO and Facilities and Site Services (F&SS) senior staff.
- Complete tasks including building, maintaining, and distributing the Plan of the Week.
- Print corrective and preventive maintenance work orders.
- Coordinate office moves. Supporting travel for Site Maintenance and Operations personnel attending training, conferences, and other off-site mission-related events.
- Serve as records custodian. Managing shred bins. Coordinate excess property moves. Coordinate craft overtime.
- Administrative functions including the composition and preparation of both routine and non-routine correspondence, presentations, and reports using Laboratory format requiring excellent computer skills and advanced computer software knowledge.
- Manage Plan of the Week/Plan of the Day updates.
- Prepare weekly planning spreadsheet used to identify upcoming work priorities.
- Tracking and updating metrics for Management Review Meeting (MRM); producing monthly MRM briefing for Site Maintenance Manager and Site Operations Manager.
- Support training needs for Site Maintenance, including identifying, scheduling, and tracking training courses.
- Coordinate office moves, manage shred bin service, support travel needs.
- High School diploma and 2 years relevant experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams.
- Valid Idaho Driver’s License. If relocating from out of state, must obtain an Idaho license within 6 months.
- Salary Grade 130 ($34,632 – $55,368)
- Chosen applicants are required to show a demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
INL is a science-based, applied engineering national laboratory dedicated to supporting the U.S. Department of Energy’s mission in nuclear energy research, science, and national defense. With more than 5,000 scientists, researchers, and support staff, the laboratory works with national and international governments, universities and industry partners to discover new science and development technologies that underpin the nation’s nuclear and renewable energy, national security, and environmental missions.
Our mission is to discover, demonstrate and secure innovative nuclear energy solutions, other clean energy options and critical infrastructure.
Our vision is to change the world’s energy future and secure our nation’s critical infrastructure.
Selective Service Requirements:
To be eligible for employment at INL men born after December 31, 1959 must have registered with the Selective Service System (SSS). For more information see www.sss.gov.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
INL is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of INL to provide EEO to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Women and People of Color are strongly encouraged to apply.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
When applying to positions please provide your resume and answer all questions on the following screens. Applicants, who fail to provide a resume or answer the questions, may be deemed ineligible for consideration.
INL does not accept resumes from third party vendors unsolicited.
Benefits & Salary:
We have an extremely competitive salary structure, robust relocation package, and a phenomenal benefits package. For more information, please visit: https://www.inl.gov/careers/benefits-overview
: US-ID-Idaho Falls
: Business Services Assistant
: Facilities & Site Services (Jxxx)
: Oct 26, 2022, 10:39:01 AM
: Nov 3, 2022, 12:59:00 AM
: Not Eligible
: On-Site Worker
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in