Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Rainbow Ranch Lodge & they are Hiring Candidates for Accounting/Human Resources Manager
Company Name : Rainbow Ranch Lodge
Company Location : Gallatin Gateway, MT 59730
Job Position : Accounting/Human Resources Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Montana
Job Description :
Accountant/Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Rainbow Ranch Lodge
We are seeking a full time, qualified, motivated individual to join our company as an Accountant/Human Resource Manager. As part of our accounting team, you support senior management with tracking and reporting key financial information vital to our ongoing operations and success. You accurately enter data into our secure database, analyze information trends according to departmental needs, and compile reports for decision-makers and leadership within the organization.
Rainbow Ranch Lodge is a 21-room luxury guest lodge, fine dining restaurant, and premier wedding & event venue located on the Gallatin River and nestled in the mountains of Big Sky, Montana.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work under the direction of senior management
- Accurately perform data entry tasks
- Analyze data sets for relevant patterns and financial indicators
- Compile reports on organizational finances to be used by senior leadership
- Perform internal audits of budgets and expenses
- Balance bank accounts, processing payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, petty cash, process new hires
- Manage payables/receivables for Events/Restaurant/Rooms
- Support other functions as required
- Assume responsibility of HR department
- Writing up employees, terminations, hiring, and managing our company handbook
Requirements and Qualifications
- Full time on site job at Rainbow Ranch Lodge
- 5 plus years of accounting/bookkeeping work experience in the boutique hospitality/event venue preferred.
- Associate or bachelor’s accounting degree preferred. Consideration will also be given to applicants with strong financial management skills & corresponding experience
- Understanding the job of a night auditor (although this isn’t a night position), front desk bookkeeping and systems unique to hospitality is a plus
- Skilled use of computer and software, including QuickBooks Desktop, Excel spreadsheets, and Microsoft Word
- Experience with Room Master software, Aloha restaurant software, ADP Payroll a plus.
- Attention to detail and excellent financial management skills.
- Strong math, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable, personable, positive, prompt in communication
- Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- On a scale from 1-10, How comfortable are you with working in Quick books, Excel, ADP? 1 being not comfortable at all, 10 being completely comfortable.
- Need to be willing to relocate to Montana?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in