Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in JOH & they are Hiring Candidates for Account Executive/Account Manager
Company Name : JOH
Company Location : North Dakota
Job Position : Account Executive/Account Manager
Job Category : Jobs in North Dakota
Job Description :
JOH is one of the strongest independent brokers in the country. With offices and strategic partnerships across the United States, JOH is extremely focused on finding profitable solutions for both our clients and customers. At JOH, we deeply believe in selling the right way, with passion and integrity.
Our teams represent each client with tenacity and respect. We deliver on all fronts by offering the best in headquarter sales, retail merchandising and extraordinary access to key decision makers. JOH is a dedicated and strong company that is Driven to Sell Right.
We are currently recruiting for an Account Executive/Account Manager to cover the North and South Dakota regions.
As an employee of JOH, this position is responsible for all goals, objectives and policies that the client may establish in accordance with JOH’s policies and procedures. The Account Executive/Account Manager should develop positive working relationships, convey a willingness to help the clients, customers and JOH associates, and project a professional image at all times.
Reports to: Divisional Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
- Deliver mutually agreed upon financial goals, sales goals of our clients’ business for JOH.
- Responsible for all aspects and details of the client’s and customer’s business.
- Work closely with sales, category management, and marketing teams in the creation and administration of promotional calendars/planners.
- Develop and maintain a solid working relationship with all Associates.
- Communicate with client and keep client informed of all key elements to include competitive information and activity, category review dates, business status updates, trade functions, personnel changes, etc.
- Respond in an urgent manner to the needs of clients and customers.
- Develop promotional program customized to the specific retailer, wholesaler.
- Manage client’s promotional funds and track expenditures to insure desired results are achieved.
- Provide client with summary of results achieved on each promotion with and interim reports on status of items presented. (Post Performance Analysis)
- Establish realistic budget objectives with the client.
- As a headquarter sales representative this position also prepares presentations on behalf of the client.
- Direct involvement in presentations of new products and new lines to include product placement/schematics, retail pricing objectives and speed to shelf initiatives.
- Prepare and/or deliver effective sales presentations including category analysis, existing and proposed schematics, promotional planners, retail pricing recommendations, and develop action plan.
- Set customer appointments for client market visits including retail store checks.
- Properly prepare for and conduct formal business reviews as required by client and JOH.
- Insure that client’s products receive the appropriate attention and sales effort of entire organization.
- Make accurate commission projections to be presented at the annual budget meeting; maintain monthly updates and communicate budget variances for appropriate adjustments.
- Communicate to JOH management all pertinent information regarding manufacturer’s and customer’s business. (Monthly Management Report)
- Participate in functions and events as directed by JOH and client which may include but not limited to Trade Shows, Broker Advisory Committee, Conventions, Dinners, Trade Events and Sales Meetings.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES REQUIRED
Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to write detailed correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as client instruction manuals, and JOH company procedure manuals
- Must have knowledge of basic mathematical concepts
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages
- Ability to use calculator to perform simple functions
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to review and interpret syndicated data (i.e. IRI, Nielsen, Proof Space)
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. The ability to access and utilize internal databases and in-house category analysis software.
PERFORMANCE AND/OR EDUCATION PREREQUISITES
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have CPG Experience
- Experience with IRI & Nielsen syndicated data
- Experience in growth organizations a plus
- Experience in the brokerage industry preferred
- Driver’s License and vehicle required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and climb or balance. In addition, the employee must be able to drive to and from customer locations. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 4 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in